Tuesday, May 09, 2006

ticket-in-hand

So 12 days to go... now that certainly doesn't sound right. But 'tis true. And tickets in hand-- well almost-- can't expect ACTUAL tickets yet from PC when there is over a week remaining before departure! It's really going to get here and I'm really ready. I think.
So there to Joey-- enough about ME? :)
Last week Broadlawns folk threw me a going away lunch and it was pretty much the nicest thing i have ever had done for me at work. They ordered food, had gifts (and cash!) for me, and pretty much everyone in the hospital signed a going-away card. Thanks Casey. ;)
Had an MRI on my leg done on Sunday and have Dr. appt. tomorrow to check it out... I am torn between hoping he'll find nothing wrong and wishing someone would tell me what's wrong. I am too young for chronic pain!
And on a happier note, I can't wait to see all in 10 days when I throw myself a going-away party! No shots, everyone. Sorry. I'm not 20 anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home