Tuesday, May 02, 2006

was the last post "tired"???

So the desert gets really hot... and also really cold... and I'm fairly certain the Coachellamonster ate my pocketbook ($5 lemonade? $7 can of beer!?!), love of the "outdoors," as well as my sanity at times... but viva la música! (Although saying I enjoyed Tool would be taking it a bit far...) But Steph and I had a great time and the trip went off without too many hitches... Oh, except that one that involved us not sleeping last night... Just brushing up my travel skills, I guess...
But I did come home to a Staging Kit waiting to tell me all about going to Philadelphia in EXACTLY 3 WEEKS! Wow. That's all I have to say. That, and I've got a lot of shit to do.
That, and Happy International Workers' Day/ Immigrants' Day... iViva la revolución!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home