Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Almost freaking out

So I'm really not freaking out... but maybe I should be? I leave in exactly 8 weeks and I feel like I've done next to nothing! I have a tentative list for what I should pack, about 3/4 of it not purchased, no ticket, not enough money, and too little time to see everyone I'd like to before I leave!
I did have a really nice time with Ashley last night... we went to dinner and she asked me to be a bridesmaid! Honestly, it caught me completely off guard, but I couldn't be more excited about it. Well, I could possibly be more excited if I'd be here to help in doing the things that bridesmaids are supposed to do... like throw showers, etc., but maybe Nancy will take that over for me.
I've been looking at some other people's lists and that has helped me get a better idea... I feel like I stress out about nothing important, only the little things... "Hmm... should I buy the Chacos with the backstrap or no strap?" Like this is the decision of a lifetime or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home